Montag, 30. April 2012

Deactivate (1)

          
facebook.com/Heroine92

My Facebook account have been deactivate since April 28th 2012.

I don't plan to return to that site anymore. Not now. Not this month. Not until I get my semester 4 exam results. Yeah, seems impossible because you might thought that I am just an ordinary silly girl who just couldn't stick to her plan at all, right?

Sorry, your thoughts about me are outdated. Failed real worst at one of the subject really hurts me a day after I received my semester 3 exam result. The day I got my result doesn't really bother at first. I don't want to be sad all day on the 27th, since that time I go out with someone. I don't want to think about my exam results!

My hurt broke more when someone I know said something that are like insulting me in front of the others. It's fine if some of of you laughed on my failure. It's fine. Just a human nature.

Actually, to be honest with you all who read this post, I don't really want to talk to anybody right now. If I can do the same with my phone, I will do so.

Assalamualaikum WBT & Auf Wiedersehen.