Montag, 30. April 2012

Ruined Page

What do you know, 'friend'?

The old page in my life have been filled by junks and stuffs, good and bad, and it has no worth for me to stick to that page. I believe, although this words may been said by me for many times, but now I really mean it because I refuse to let myself hurt just to make others happy, ever again. I am being serious this time.

Starting from this moment, I will go on and start over with my life like a new person. Some of you have failed to appreciate my existence and some of you are brave enough to treat me like a junk.

I only exist when you need something, right? You don't even bother to say hi or even look when you have everything. I have feelings! Go, find someone else who are willing to do whatever you ask them to do.

All this time, I have sacrificed my all just to make sure my 'friends' are happy. How they repay me? Sad. In fact, I doesn't bring any difference if they are not with me. I feel better!

To the people who appreciate me, I will always be the same.

Some of you should realized. We may know each other for a very long time. But that doesn't mean that I won't change my act towards you. Time doesn't mean anything. I want the quality ONLY.

If you don't want to be friend with me anymore, I think it is better for you to do so. So I don't have to lie to you anymore. Much better, my life gets better without any opportunists like you!

It does feel sad to leave a good friend. But I have to do so. Allah SWT planned to give me a better friends than I 'already have'. So, I just want to say that, I dare you to find a better friend than me.

No, I never said that I am perfect, ah shoot just find one if you can.
I will never be the same. I MUST GO ON WITHOUT YOU.

I don't think we can go further, together. We should go with our own way.

Thanks to you, my 'pages' has been ruined.

Thanks, 'friend',

Thanks a lot.