Montag, 23. April 2012

The Smurfs' Village



You! A game named Smurf Village, a suck little game in my phone!

I don't want you anymore!

You are wasting my time like hell. My energy, my life and my all! You're crossing the line more when I updated you!

At first you make me feel curious about what will happen after I completed a task. Yeah, the level up doesn't really need much XP that time.

So I played. Woohee it is so fun! But after many level ups, you turned stinks!

All I have to do is plant and harvest to finish every tasks. Like hell. Nothing else! I have to be alert in every thing I planted (digitally btw). I have to harvest it quickly before it wilts. If not, I have to start over again!

Look at one of the times.

What I pissed about is the time to wait for those things to get harvest! It's not few minutes only, I could take about few days! I don't mind if I have to send away my Smurfs on their mission. That's fine!

But this game have finally gets on my nerve. Currently I am at level 32, and took a very long time like hell to reach the next level. I think it is about thousands of XP needed. A harvested plant just giveaway about 50XP.

Ah I am furious! I scrolled on the unlocked plants and it says: Require level 37.

Fish and chips!

Also, the Smurfberries that functioned like magic has crossed the line. I could get it for free if I am lucky enough. Now I have played for a year but I only gain like 30 something of it without spending it. It is required if I need to build other buildings. There are like dozens of things that need Smurfberries. It need more than 15 of that thing to own one.

I spend 20 of that magic berries to add more space to the village and how the hell am I going to get more of those things if I want to make more buildings.

Apparently, the solution would be this:

Ok, I am not crazy for this game!

Screw you! Screw you Smurf Village on my phone! All my days have come to this! Time to remove you from my apps. I don't give a damn about what will happen at the end! I hope Gargamel manages to eat you all, little Smurfs!

TOT ZIENS!

p/s: Today, I started to play The Smurf & Co on Facebook. Nice. Much better with no more notifications to inform me to harvest or letting me know that a Smurf has returned to the village and such when I sleep. Bla bla bla.

Speaking of sleep, I think I should go to sleep now :p