Dienstag, 10. April 2012

Skodeng

"Skodeng adalah suatu istilah otai yg semaksud dgn mengintai. Semua org suka buat bende ni termasuklah tuan punya mulut sendiri."

Perbaiki niat bila buka post ni.. :p Niat kerana suka2 sudah.. . Jangan nak kuat touching. Post ini tiada kaitan dengan kamu semua yang saya gelar sebagai sahabat saya.. .

Ok, now let's move on to the main point of this skodeng thingy.

Facebook is on of the place where I can do this thing. Sure. Inikan alam maya, jadi, skop skodeng ini hanyalah berkaitan di alam maya. Dunia sebenar? Hell aku nak bagi tau.. . Huhuhu

Sometimes I looked at some people I know in the real world and strangers, then I see them in the virtual world. You can see the difference. But what I really did is to find the hard earned inspiration. Inspiration? Sounds creepy eh.. ?

If you are an art people, you can get my message immediately. If you don't get this then you are not an art people, and I don't think an explanation can work here.. . Sorry.

"Actually, you don't have to be an art people pun.
Just messing around la.. :)"

Just look at that timeline. People will decorate it with a photo that suits their personality, and with what I see, I will try to recreate what they 'feel' and I wish to 'feel' it too. Most of the time, the just use a random photo. I don't get anything from looking at it, so I go to another profiles.

But, Malaysia kita ini kecik saja.

I also view some people around the world. From there, I can see how their daily life works. Their way of communication to each other and stuff. It does matter for my future. Some are just too weird and I don't think I should explain here. I don't simply see what I want to see from what I saw. I am just looking. Ahhah (fickle much)!

"But hey."

Is the person who stands in-front of you is the same person on the virtual place? When I found the truth, I will do something about it. Sometimes it is disappointing when I know my Facebook friends are not being themselves.

Well actually, I don't have too much time to skodeng to see what I don't get to see in everyday lives.

It is a good thing to do so we can be more careful to choose our friends. To who they are friends with. I am very thankful because all of you are nice and I always smiled alone when I see you smile even if it is just a single photo :)

A message to those who like to stalk my Facebook or real life:

Have a nice day!

Assalamualaikum WBT!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen