Samstag, 7. April 2012

My Hidden Messages (6)

Oui~ :)

This is my 6th post of revealing the subliminal message about my arts.
So enjoy finding the messages.. . What you'll get? Depends on what you want la.

Art no.51:
This is the another version of this version. "Jika.mid is a perfect study song for me." The 1st version is in my FB but with different backgrounds. This background is a 'brush'. I listened to this song for 2 hours and straight away go answering my Sociology test. It was totally easy! Alhamdulillah.. :)

Art no. 52:
Indeed. In certain movies, you will noticed that 3am is one of the popular time for weird things to happen.. :p

Art no.53:
Kakak Farah @ Billy yang cantik sebagai rujukan. See that baju merah and short hair? By the way, both of them are jogging. Every morning they do the same thing and wait for each other to stop and say, "Hi.. ."

Art no.54:
That rich looking girl saw a little girl giving a donation. She never donates before. All she do is enjoy all the money she earned from her parents with her also rich boyfriend.

Art no.55:
Powerpuff Girls versi Japan.
Buttercup: Dangerous
Bubbles: Happiness
Blossom: Beauty
Oh my childhood heroines!

Art no.56:
As I see myself in the mirror.. . Who am I?
The guy with the glasses have periodic table and actual TOXIC music sheets.
The other guy is just a typical teenager with untidy room.
What makes them different? Identity confusion.

Art no.57:
I missed a guy named Daniel. Just someone I met in Shah Alam in July last year.
Slack, vest, tidy hair, just perfect! <3

Art no.58:
Actually I was just experimenting. I used the smudge tool on the hair and clothes and ending up as a failure.
Later I'll practice to make it better. Duh

Art no.59:
I think this one is da bomb. Why? I used myself as the reference. It doesn't look like me. Yes I know I am not that pretty. But it does end up like this. Problem? :V

Art no.60:
Don't judge people with this attire. Whoever thinks people like this is terrorist, they are wrong and I am not hesitate to make sure that one day the judgmental freak will end up wearing the same. You want to wear bikini and show to all? Pffft go on!

Da~ See you on the 7th post.. :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen