Dienstag, 1. Mai 2012

Sorry

I want to apologize for my attitude that already hurt your feelings. I know, I am acting childish all these times. I don't know why did I let myself act immature all the time. Immature not only in act but also attitude.

I am sorry I lied to you and to myself. I promise it will never happen again. Depends on you whether you want to forgive me or not. I will never forget every second of our friendship since we first met in '99.

It is fine if you want to avoid me for the rest of your life. I know and I realized that there are many more who just want to stay as far as possible from a person like me. I just wish that our first meeting is when we were above 20. So that we can accept each other maturely.

You have no idea how hard it was for me to stay away from you when I moved. Maybe it's just a big misunderstanding. I am sorry. Sorry.

My new friends I met in my new school. Are they really accepting me? Why does it hard to blend with people with same age as mine? IT SHOULD END NOW. I don't know how to take care of a friend. Their heart, so fragile.. !

Fish. I am lame. I don't think that I am being liked by anyone now. Sya & Dila, I hope for the best for us. I know deep inside you regret of having me as you friend.

Just.. . I am sorry for everything. I need a space. I don't want to talk to anyone anymore. I AM LOST AND I'VE RUINED YOUR LIFE. You'll have better life without me.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen