Dienstag, 1. Mai 2012

New Page

Perjalanan Yang Masih Jauh.. .

Hello! Assalamualaikum WBT.

It's May 1st 2012! So, this is my brand new day. Like I said, I am leaving all the sad things behind, since I didn't get any answer from my question. I don't want to think about it anymore.

My friend is right. I am stupid and arrogant for being too confident about my performance but those days are over. I won't look back anymore. It doesn't bring any benefits. Perjalananku masih jauh!

So, my plans for the early week of this month? I am going far away from here with my family. Somewhere I think I might find my true self. But it is quite sad because not all my family members can join. I hope they all be fine at home.

And today, I will do nothing much but to prepare my bag and wait until 2000hrs. I want to sleep on my way and when I wake up, the sunlight will clean off all the dirt on my eyes and my mind as I might found my tranquility that I have waited for years now.

I hope when I return here, I will be happiest than ever. Well, a month isn't a long time, right? After that, I will go back to my routine as a person who will work with one of the best company in the country. InsyaAllah.

This week is a gift from Allah SWT for the efforts I have made for my studies and a gift to cure my sadness for failing a subject after all the pain and sacrifices I have done.

Thank you Allah SWT. Thank you for 'giving me a rainbow after the rain :)'.

p/s: Happy Labour Day!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Asalamu alaikum - congratulations on your vacation.
    Feel free to add "I Love Islam" badge to your website, everyone. Just copy and past code from my blog, simples.

    AntwortenLöschen