Montag, 28. Mai 2012

Deactivate (2)

          
facebook.com/Heroine92

It has been a month that I have deactivated my Facebook. Today: May 28th 2012.

Living my life normally without FB feels different. Macam katak dibawah tempurung. I have missed so much new stories and I have no idea about what's trending! I didn't know how's my friends been doing. I hope that they're just fine, as usual.

Of course, I can't lie to myself. I do have a feeling to log in sometimes.

But NO!

I have made a promise to myself not to log in until the end of the next semester of my studies. For once, just once, I want to stay on my plan without making any betrayal act.

I feel like a free person! But still.. .

I missed all my friends. I feel sad I couldn't wish for their birthday, but I will pray for them. I will pray for the best and I hope no one feels that I have ignored them or blocking them. For some, I am totally happy that those crazy people have no idea about where I am right now.

Proven, there are pros and cons by leaving FB. Now, I am on Yahoo!, this blog, and Deviantart only. MySpace? Tagged? GMail? 4shared? We'll see if I got time for that.

Suddenly I feel like I am one of the people who stop smoking. I feel so alive!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen