Dienstag, 1. Mai 2012

Hennes & Mauritz



Hennes and Mauritz are Swedish designers and I am sure that most of us know about H&M in the fashion industry.

Soon, in this year 2012, I heard that H&M will open their branch in Malaysia. Lot10 Bukit Bintang. I was like FOR REAL?! I have some of H&M clothes that are sold just like that and really-really hard to get one. But now, I hope could get it easily.

H&M offers cool accessories and I saw some of them in their web. I have to own it. I just hope when the branch in BB that will open soon have those kind of things I want.

Click the link above and choose any place. Go to the dressing room and look for yourself.

The clothes materials are so comfortable to wear. Once you put on the cloth, you will fall in love IMMEDIATELY!

It's all about their fabric and mostly, the design! I will wait for the date! And surely I'll be there every end of the year!! !

Ha en trevlig dag!

2 Kommentare: