Mittwoch, 16. Mai 2012

Daniela


Almost 'Awan Dania'. LOL

Hi. I am Daniela. I am almost 26 years old this year. I lived my life as a regular person. Still living with my family, my mother, my father, and my 5 brothers. Little about me? I get my Diploma in Mass Communicatoin and Media Studies with 4.00 if you're curious. What I really want to be after graduating? Em, I hope to be someone who can do whatever I want, with no limitations. Of course, I believe that I can do that. And I believe that my condition won't stop me. I am a stunning looking tomboy and I love men things and hate womens stuffs! Hanging out at the spa? Eeeuuw!

Well, it is not weird if a girl being raised in a family with all boys in it can end up being something like a tomboy, right? It happened to me. Since I only have a hardworking mother as a woman in my family, everything I do in my daily activities involved all the activities mens do. From hobbies to attitude, I am simply boyish. But still, I do maintained my beautycare but I still can't get the men soul in me to dissapear!

No, it is not that I want the feeling to go away forever, it's just that, you know, I am going to be an adult soon, so I must say, every woman needs a man. Ok yeah, firstly you have to know the different between a tomboy and a lesbian. Call me the second one, I swear I'll sue you! By the way, there are stories about me that I would like to share with all of you. In the hope, for you to get inspired.

The first week after my graduation, I have been sent to a company near Kuala Lumpur. A company that do publishing and advertising things. Yeah that's right. A magazine company and I worked as a photographer. What type of magazine? Fashion. To be honest, I am not into fashion at all. All I think of that time is why bother wearing this and that when you can just simply wear a shirt, a trouser and a shoe. That's all I know that time. Everytime I saw those men and women pose through my camera lenses, I feel sorry for them.

I was a shortbrained kid that time. I looked at the fashion as something bad that ruined people's life. I believe, all my thought are useless. I could say like that because I have no interest in it. Well, I guess that I may be the only girl who didn't care about fashion. That's why it is possible for me to say such things. I have been very bad. Some of the models are my friends too. Because of my lack of knowledge that time, I lost my interest and stop working at the company few months later. Oh yeah, at that time, I also lose my interest towards photography arts. Those bad thoughts of mine disturbed my attention to work properly!

So then I looked at any vacancies available, in the newspaper. Nothing interesting, uncool, and then I found a vacancy, at the newspaper company I am reading that time. I don't know why, but my mood is just into journalism things that week. So then I quickly made my resume, and I can get to work there the next Monday. Whew. Being a journalist is no easy job if you have no interest in it. But me? Nah, I started to feel the real passion after working there! My seniors and boss liked my working style but.. . Then later, I stopped being a journalist. I lost my interest again.

Why? I got injured real bad when I am doing my job at a mob scene. At first the mob is quite 'calm' but then a person started the 'real' scene. Ending up, I woke up in the hospital with my both arms broken, my left eye got swollen and other bruises. In the world of journalism, this is consider as the 'lumrah'. You know 'lumrah'? Yeah but I was young and weak. I took a month to be fully cured. My family take care of me that time. I just stayed at my home with my phobias surrounding my room. But no. The house I rent, the rent needs to get paid. I haven't noticed, I didn't work for almost 3 months now. Shoot.

After that, I was thinking about being a police. But it didn't last longer. On my 16th case, I almost got shot by the most wanted criminal but I am the one who managed to stop the criminal, when I accidentaly shot him through his eye. That moment! I got sick and I can't go on. That since are just disturbing. Once again, I lost my interest and my bravery to protect my homeland.

Alrighty then. 2 weeks after I killed that man, I stayed at home, watching TV, thinking about what to do next. Changing works for 3 times already in less than 4 years. I got very annoyed with my achievement. Then I go home to my family. My parents, fine as usual. My mother, still working as the lecturer in a college, my father, just come back from oversea for his million dollar project. My brothers? One, a manager of a hotel. Two, managing his own business. Three, working as a tour guider in Aussie. Fourth, Working as a pilot. Fifth, the one 2 years above me? He's working in a place I dreamed I could work at when I was a kid. Hospital. Duh. Being a doctor. A very common answer if you asked the kids what they want to be when they grown up.

That night, the dining table is full. Full of a perfect family members. We haven't had those conversations for years. We prepared our dinner together, eat together and die together.. . Uhm yes well, when it comes to the part when my fourth brother told us about his story, I got so high. There are so many things I think of that time, on the dining table. Oh yea, I hate to talk about when it comes to my turn to tell my stories, they lol non-stop. Let's skip to when we all get ready to sleep.

In my room, I looked at the window. I saw the citylights, about 5km away from our resident, so bright, even at night. People still working at those hours, to gain extra money to survive the living costs these days. My poor parents, they do the same when we were little. I can't stay at home doing nothing. Then I looked at the stars, one of it were moving. I looked at it as it moved to the end of my sight. What a lucky day, a shooting star! I guess I should be sleeping then, it is almost 2.00am.

In my dream, I was flying so high. Then I was sitting above a very fast cloud, moving toward a very big cloud. More like going to the cloud kingdom! Moments later, I saw an aeroplane when I was sitting on the fast cloud. The pilot? No pilot? I was busy looking at the aeroplane, then I got hit by a blimp and woke up from my dream. Felt so real.

Hey! Why not, I'll be a pilot this time. But it needs money to gain the license and more. It's fine. I will ask for help and guide from my brother, and my family as well. I just hope I could be the one to fill the empty cockpit I saw in my dream! I kept playing with his pilot clothes, looking in the mirror and see myself as a pilot. My family, you all must agree. Hehehe.

Today, I just finished my credit hours by flying around Shah Alam and somewhere, and now, I am waiting to get my flying license and later, I will be on my way to work as a junior pilot.

So, as the lesson here, you don't have to be worried if you are a tomboy or a softman, you can work on your dreamjob. Doens't matter how many time you fall, you will stand! Also, you can do so many things if you save your money over make-ups and stuffs that doens't help your achievement. And the last one is, never forget your first thing first. First thing first. My best tips, you don't have to look for your partner. Trust me. Perform your prayers. If you forget this last one, everything you do are worthless.

The End.

Take care everybody!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen