Dienstag, 8. Mai 2012

Oh My Career!

I heard that there are something like a crisis happened at a place that I'll work after I grad. Oh no! I never expect something so bad like this would happen, but it happened! Sob sob!

Some of you are told about my dream job. But my future workplace, the company, noo~ I just can't stop thinking about it! It's too painful to accept!

So I told my dad that I will have my kick-start somewhere else. But the place will always be the same, except the company. I'll work at a different company. I want to be like my family but using my own way.

I just hope that the problem would end sooner or later. IT HAS TO END! It is very sad to see the vacancy for this year. It kills me slowly. Call me a drama queen if you insist. I am sure same thing will happen to you if all the sudden your dreams would crash in a sec.

The good thing is, I could probably test my ability at the other company. Then my future boss can evaluate my skills and my dream will always come true.. :) InsyaAllah!

I got my choices and my dad told me that it is too early to think about work because I am still studying, so I should move slowly. Very slowly.. . I need my diploma first, and a home, or a car. It's easy to say this, but don't underestimate my abilities, folks!

Auf Wiedersehen!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen