Donnerstag, 10. Mai 2012

Temple Run

This app is now free for all. More about this game, you can simply type 'Temple Run' on your search engine. As down here, are just my review about this game.

Who doesn't like free apps? I downloaded this app because the amount of review about this free app are outstanding. One of my classmates, Faez told me about an app, but I didn't realized about this coincidence. This was the app he suggested me to get. By the way, this game have few mission, just go with it.. .

I played this game for few months now, so far, these are my best achievement:

I almost get 2500000!

Finally.. .

This game is not that hard to score, and I heard that now this app is available for all smartphones. Tips to survive longer and get higher records:

-Buy resurrection from the shop as much as possible and use it when you think that you might lose anytime. When you resurrect, you'll start sower again and do the same step until you reach your goals. Never forget that resurrection doesn't make you invincible!

As for now, I turned myself to another game; Let's Golf 3.

I just wish that there's more apps to turn free soon :/

Auf Wiedersehen!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen