Montag, 7. Mai 2012

北京, 中国

北京, 中国
Alhamdulillah!

After getting a very mean result from one of my subjects and having trouble in my freundschaft, I go on a holiday with my Mom, Dad, sister, 2nd brother, his wife and other 2 families (Dad's friend and my 1st brother's friend). It's a 'rainbow' given after the 'rain'. Thank you, Allah SWT!

Our flight is at 0030hrs. Oh I wish to see the clouds that time :( You know, clouds view above the plane. My seat, 2nd row at the very back and next to the window! It took about 5 hours or more to get to the destination.

It's not that fun, because all I saw is the Moon, the city lights and the ocean. I want to see the fluffy clouds! I spent my time up there by watching some movies, listening to musics and then, sleep.

I can see the sunlight at 0607hrs. Wow I must be very high (not the other 'high' okay!). Then we all arrived at the airport. A very big airport! 'No taking pictures'. That's what the people who works there said. Whoa -__- that airport is so quiet and the CSA is so quiet too. But I managed to snap a picture in front of her.

Very daring!

When we arrive there, we were greet by our tour guider, Mr. John.

Then we go out from the airport. It is sunny like 0800hrs in Malaysia and the temperature is same like when you open the fridge. Blissful! To our tour bus and there we go~!

Hello 北京, 中国!

Sorry, I prefer to keep the rest of the story remained in my lifetime memories. Because I am still studying and not using my money for anything. When I've graduated, get a full time job and travel again, then I would like to share m stories and my reviews of the places I traveled to. But not this time. Not this time.

The package of this time holiday is very worth it and nothing to be complained about, except the taste of the locals that doesn't match our Malaysian's mouth. That's my fault! But I can promise you, a tour with this tour agency is a chance of a lifetime that you will never get anywhere else in the world!

I am so thankful. ALHAMDULILLAH! I'll return here, insyaAllah!

再次见到你,中国! 我爱你!


2 Kommentare: