Sonntag, 10. Juni 2012

Semester 4

Ok, so I have about few hours more, until I have no choice but to go back where I shouldn't belong. Where else. You I Tea M.

Anyway, I would like to give my highest gratitude to Allah SWT for giving me a chance to live again and again. Mom dad, bros sis, families relations, buddies friends. You all brighten my holidays. Thank you so much!

So few hours ago, my dear roommate Ayu called me. Oh why, I missed her so much. She said that she have done some 'adjustment' to our room. Yea.. . The room do need a new look. I must and I will convinced everyone to live with the new 'deal'!

I am happy happy happy because that day was a day when me, my sis and my dad were going for some serious shopping. As for me, I got 2 new clothes. What a day. Not forgetting our new hobbies. New and old movies.. . (My parents didn't allow us to buy pirated CDs.) They bought 7 DVDs. We were planning to buy 1 more later; Schindler's List.

I only watched 1 of the movies. Excellent!

Also, we were home at 1937hrs, and I am right! My mattress and a pillow I washed this morning has successfully dried. Sorry Ayu. Your pillow is still 'too heavy'. Don't mad, my 'MH' pillow didn't dry too. Fair enough. Lol!

Sadly, those days have ended. Back to my 2nd life. Being a student again. I hope 'things' between me and the uni's employees will end soon. I don't wanna go home just yet. I've done packing my bags at 2300hrs.

I guess the fun days are being paused now. It'll be resume, not today, tomorrow or next week. No. Months later, I hope so.. .

Alright okay thank you. Thanks for reading this sad and dull story of mine. It's hard for me to spend some times on the internet now. It's fine.

I got my class timetable. Again, thanks to my friend! Well, you know.. . I'd better, get goin'. Back to the books. Please pray for the best for me. Thanks! I love all the people I love! I love them until I die! Mak abah Leia sayang mak abah! :)

Assalamualaikum WBT & Auf Wiedersehen.

2 Kommentare: