Samstag, 4. August 2012

Semester 4 (Weekend)

(A very old post I found today. Hewww)

After Vacation

Samstag und Sonntag. Saturday and Sunday, 10-17 June 2012.

The first week in my 4th semester. So far so good. Nice lecturers, same classmates but fewer members. FT, where else.. :) Congratulations. To other people like me, let's proceed with our mission.

But throughout these week.. .

Dealing with attitude and behavior of some people around me? That's just sick! Hard to believe what happened. But not all, I said 'some'. I don't know, but I don't think that I'll be able to deal with their attitude anymore. IT IS A BIG PROBLEM TO ME. I don't want to see those rude behavior next week. I am gonna do something about it.

Not just that, I managed to borrow some time to attend few activities and there, I gained knowledge. You know what they say, Man Jadda Wa Jadda

Err.. .

After reading a blog written by someone I know, I realized something. I know it's good to tell someone the truth, and I will do so in a better way. Thanks to Him for giving me a guide so I don't do something crazy.

So I have finished doing few things and so far, I managed to get things done neatly. I guess I have to wait and see next week.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen