Samstag, 27. August 2011

About Them

Them? Sya and Dila + Dila and Sya! Huh bencilah, why and the name just ditindih sahaja. Because both of them are number one. Anyhow, in this post, I would like to introduce them. Okay, I will start with the first filmmaker. Filmmaker? You'll know soon.. :)

DILA K.ZAID
21 October 1992.
Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam.
From 11 years old.
Tak ingat dah.
In form 4 we got the same class. She and Sya sits with me in form 5. Then we are 3 in 1. They save my life when I was bullied by orang-orang kampung.
She is so smart in everything and make those people jealous.
We stand together and take care of each other's back.
She can manage things so well and knows how to solve problems. I can see her as a business woman one day!
She always help people. She helped me so much in my life. She never counts when it comes to helping me no matter in what problem I faced. She is a very kind person.
She loves K-Pop.
Currently she continuing her study at UiTM Alor Gajah, with me.
Diploma in Business Studies (Insurance).
Don't judge her if you don't know her.

SYA HAMDAN
11 October 1992.
Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam.
From 12 years old.
Pedekatan yang agak ganjil. I was a freak, dirty little secret. Shh.. !
In form 4 we got the same class. She and Dila sits with me in form 5. Then we are 3 in 1. They save my life when I was bullied by orang-orang kampung.
She is so talented and make those people jealous.
We stand together and take care of each other's back.
She is very good in art field. She can sing and act. I can see her as someone who will conquer seni tanah air one day!
She always help people. She helped me so much in my life. She never counts when it comes to helping me no matter in what problem I faced. She is a very kind person.
She loves K-Pop.
Currently she continuing her study at Tuanku Syed Sirajuddin Polytehnic
Diploma in Digital Arts.
Don't judge her if you don't know her.

"Yes, honestly, we are different than what you think.
We are not fake girls and we are not social people.
Never judge us. Strictly I say.
You can't simply say, "aku kenal lah kau sape".
Hepp.. . Shut it. YOU DON'T KNOW."

And now, the moment of truth.. .

That's why I called them as filmmakers. They made videos. And emm.. .
This is our friendship videos.. .
ENJOY!

by Dila K.Zaid

and
by Sya Hamdan


They are brilliant. Aku bila pula? Tunggulah Leia part 5 nanti, belajar buat movies.. :)

Thank you!! ! I love you!

2 Kommentare:

  1. i love you my lovely n sahabat dunia akhirat ku...ya tuhan, rahmatilah sahabat ku ini ya Allah... amin...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. <3 Love you more!! ! Thanks!! <3 :) Amin

    AntwortenLöschen