Freitag, 26. August 2011

Us

This special post, I would like to tell you about my buddies in Kota Kemuning.. .They are like angels to me because they save my life so many time. Now I will share the story.. .

When we were 16.. . Phone pun bawa senyap2.. . Takut kena rampas. Wahaha!! !


This is when we were 17. Yes we are the seniors of the school! And we rule it.. :D

You all with Farid. I still remember about the competition. Guitarist Aizat, Singer, Cameragirl and, me? Tukang pegang mike je. Huhuhu.. . Ek, mne Fier ek? Kitakan satu group of 5?


Ditaman Teman ;)

I love this day until the end of my life. Surprise birthday party for me! Photo by Farid, our rockstar. Tho two girls are Huda and Nissa, his sisters.


Theater. You look ausgezeichnet, buddies.. . Also we go with your siblings.


Them in-front of a carousel.


This is us on our last day before we continue our studies.. :'(

Now.. , this is where we are.. .


Sya is in the Digital Art Diploma in a Polytechnic in Perak. She is truly an art person.


This is me and Dila? Yes, we are in the same University. No matter what happen we still hangout together. We wish you were here with us, Sya! We miss you!

More.. .


Lengkap sudey. Old time photos.. :)
Farid, you take care of yourself. Jangan salah pilih kawan kakak cakap! :p


Dila, Leia and Sya, tiada yang dapat pisahkan kita. Remember this time? Never forget!


Sebelum berpisah semula, to the Uptown Shah Alam!
ZzzZZzzzZ me! lol

Best of luck to all of us! I love you buddies! I will never change, I will still be the Leia you know.. .
I PROMISE.. .

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen