Freitag, 26. August 2011

My Hidden Messages (3)

Art no.21:
That dog belongs to my friend, that boy is a French and that girl is an Irish, meeting at the pier and they were talking to each other about their future. Kids nowadays are extreme!
Art no. 22:
I hate Zionist! Because not all Jewish are Jewish. I want them to bun, in hell for their cruelness to my relations in Palestine. In this photo, the hijab's embroidery says Allahuakbar! Don't cry my brothers and sisters, Allah will help you!
Art no.23:
Angan didalam bilik. Sorry, that girl looks like my cousin. Coincidence je tau. Jangan marah! That blue book is my book, Saleh and those letters are just an invitation to her birthday party :)
Art no. 24:
I love the word controversy! So I made this pale art of a pale girl. Black eyes and hair, white skin color and red blooded mammal. Ngeee~ It's fine no matter how you look like, we all have the same blood colour, kan? ;)
Art no. 25:
Obsessed by Mariah Carey. That song never stop playing in my mind that time. Angel bracelet, chasing a kid. Why? The reason are still a secret!
Art no.26:
I miss my childhood games! So I made this art of racing-racing thingy. So full of memories and fantasy!
Art no. 27:
"What are you going to do with my trees? Cut 'em?" Go green everybody! Save it for our future generations!! ! We must save our earth. To the irresponsible, don't dream that the Mars will be the new Earth. Impossible!
Art no. 28:
Love novel. He is shy to tell other people about his secret hobby. He's in the library.
Art no. 29:
Woman's tears.. . The few drops also drowning her soul. Never make women cry. Remember karma? We also take care of men's feeling you know~ Well, some of us.. .
Art no. 30:
Misadventures of Flapjack. I made this fan art. I am not sure what K'nuckles hands are made of, so I made it iron.. . Like usual, he always mean to my poor Flapjack~

More to come.. .


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen