Freitag, 26. August 2011

My Hidden Messages (1)

I like to do digital arts. Every arts I made has their own meaning and messages. I am sure probably some of you have discover it, and maybe sometimes misinterprets it.

And now, the secret are going to be reveal.. .

Art no.1:
I start making this one in 17/09/2010 bila satu hari banjir di kawasan rumah. I go out and I saw a firefly. I 'called' it and it came to me and then hinggap atas tangan yang dihulurkan. But in this photo I put butterfly instead because firefly are just too small to see. And that girl is not me.. .
Art no.2:
Malaysia is my hometown. I made this three girls inspired by me, Dila and Sya. Those are not us but they are our copycats. Peragakan baju rakyat majmuk di Malaysia.
Art no.3:
This photo 'says' tak kira fed up macam mana pun pekerjaan kita, we must go on and don't follow others. One of them is a stewardess, telling her problem to her buddy.
Art no.4:
Honestly, gambar ini adalah gambar kenangan. Represents 'the last day at school after SPM'. They are wearing Malaysia's school uniform.
Art no.5:
The guy was not sure whether to continue the relationship or not. All because berbeza darjat.
Art no.6:
These two girls choose puts religion as the priority in life over love dengan memegang prinsip Jodoh ditangan Allah.. .
Art no.7:
Don't judge a book by it's cover. This was once my favorite. Then I just noticed that there are something wrong with her hair! Oh dear!
Art no.8:
College students. The girl with the purple tudung hides behind her buddy, too shy to express her feelings to her crush. But the people at the back are her buddies, ready to support her!
Art no.9:
My favorite number. In this edition I make Sya, me and Dila. Ohohoho I am not pretty like that but they look like that. Sya, Dila, I love you buddies! <3
Art no.10:
I dedicate this art to all my friends in Transair Kuala Lumpur, year 2010. I miss them so much. Setiap warna adalah perjalanan hidup. The girl in the photo walks to her career in the airline services(blue stairs with a miniature airplane), to the dreams(green) and lastly to the love(red). Just a silhouette of a guy, she never knows who is the guy for her.

The next post adalah sambungan.. .


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen