Freitag, 26. August 2011

My Hidden Messages (4)

Art no.31:
Sad girl hiding in her closet. This is my first art, using Photoshop 100%.
Art no. 32:
The song Superstar by Lupe Fiasco just can't stop playing in my head!! :p
Art no. 33:
Walk with your friend at the beach, not with a bitc*.. .
Art no. 34:
Who is the guy?? I dediacate this art for my buddies. Sule(she's actually brunette) and Baran(looks exactly like him!). Don't mad at me okay~ :)
Art no. 35:
28 December 2010. I will never forget this date because that is the date I meet my first love semula.. . I wonder if he miss me too? Hmm.. . Let the destiny, tentukan.. .
Art no. 36:
Tsunami in Japan in 2011. Please stop crying! We'll always pray for you!! ! -Malaysians
Art no. 37:
The place in my kindergarten. The most beautiful mornings I ever had. Now? Huh
Art no. 38:
I listened to Screenager by Muse. Then I remember a dream I had, I met Muse and camping with them at a beach! Just me and them! Lucky me! (keep dreaming!)
Art no. 39:
A song, inspired by Akustatik by OAG. One of my love song.. .
Art no. 40:
A song, inspired by Aku Nak Pulang, by Amuk. The only rock song I love!


Stay tuned.. . But for now I have only 7. I'll make another 3 and will share soon.. :3 Good day!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen