Freitag, 26. August 2011

Fasting 2011

There are few days left and I was just starting to talk about it. How slow. Hihi.. . By the way you all, this year fasting month different that before because this year, I am fasting at my hostel.
Rezeki melimpah-ruah dan urusan dipermudahkan.

I like them all so much, in this month, everything's just ausgezeichnet. All the study matters are going perfectly. Emm yeah. Thanks to Allah.. . Also, I was able to do my mid terms perfectly.. :)

Classmates.. . This day, all of us are simply cooler!

Usually, my parents will cook and we eat together and have a little conversation after that. I miss it! This year, I can't cook, everything just instant or not just food I bought after breaking my fast the last day. And then I don't sleep in the morning like I always did.

Every time I have to go to the bazaar in the campus, usually I bought the same Tom Yam from the same restaurant. Not only it is in a very reasonable price, it is also taste very delicious. What restaurant, I will talk about it later. The other time, I will by other things.

I hate the new prices. 2 for 5. Ah sick! I don't buy kek batik and tepung pelita for this year!! :( Except once from my friend, Suraya. The taste are still same like the one me and Dila had when we sleepover at her house when we were in the school year.

Bazaar sampai ke jalan Padang Kawad.. !

Our drinks.
Me, Ayu, Kak Illa, Kak Ika, Iera and Bella.


But life is like a wheel, sometimes diatas then turun ke bawah.. :'( This is life! I have to face it!

Last week, I accidentally lost control and I use my money to by cookies. I can't stand the look of those little treats. So I ordered it and the leftover money are used to pay unplanned stuff. Yeah that is right, I don't have any money anymore. Pay for the car and the food is no biggie.

This is the unplanned thing. Berbuka dengan roommates, photo taken by Ayu.. .

2-3 days, I break my fast with instant noodles from my stocks. My last stocks, I open the last two instant vegetable soup because it was a big day that day and I need enough energy. Sadly, after preparing that soup and go out to wash my hands for a while, one of my roomate, Kaka gave me a plate of rice.

Oh dear I she gave me earlier, I could cook that soups for the upcoming 2 days. I have no choice but to finished all of it. Yeah, too late.. . Hmm.. .

Few days before today, I seriously ran out of money. All that left is to pay all the cookies. Not too much, I ordered just two. Growling stomach.. . When the Azam Maghrib berkumandang, all of my roommates are eating, I don't join them, instead I just lay down after eating my leftover chocolates.

How sad, I cried a little and think about hunger and I feel the sorrow of the fasting people in the country like the Africa. Those skinny children and family, death because of hunger and more. I repents and pray to Allah that I will try to change my habit, to waste money over food.

Actually it is fine because all the food I bought are never being wasted. The excessive amount of foods are the reasons here. Then one of them, Lala lend me some money. I am so shy to ask for money from them, and my parents. They worked hard to earn money and I just gobbled up everything. I have to learn this lesson! And things just happen again!

Two days later I just get back from coordinator, library, presentation and coordinator again. Tiring day with no money. And also, that is the time to pay for the cookies. Lucky me Allah grants my wish. I only get one of my cookies because the suppliers are out of stocks. So I just pay for one and got extra money. Alhamdulillah.

What a challenging holy month. Iman pun teruji. Every Wednesdays, I saw him and seems like he noticed me as well, so obvious this last 2 days, the way he looked at me and what happened in my class. Ya Allah.. . Astarghfirullah al-Azim.. , I can feel sin! ">_<`#
Ok, that's all for now. I refuse to talk more about it.

Now, I am at home. A very huge thanks to my buddy Dila for letting me join her to go home. After CMP281 class, I fell asleep and woke again at 1 something, itu pun sebab dia call. Lack of rest, packing baranglah. Sedap tido tepi bear Iera. But ending up with me being chased and blackmailed by her friend, Axxx. Darn.

At home now, not so free, assignments still with me. How disturbing! Well, I am at home now. More things to come, bring it on! I will start everything with Basmallah :)

See you next year, Ramadhan!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen