Freitag, 26. August 2011

My Hidden Messages (2)

Ini adalah sambungan dari My Hidden Message (1).. .

Art no.11:
These two person just get divorced with their own partner and feels so lonely. The girl always looking at her watch, waiting for her buddies for a little outing to overcome her stress and the guy just living his life. I got inspired by a song. Eleanor by Low Millions.

Art no.12:
This is one of my dreams. I was in a hospital in Germany. I was playing hide and seek with a German and we become a very good friends, after he saved my life after I fall from the building. Back there is my brother, we were racing in the hospital to our dad, he entered a shortcut door that says Marabahaya and I can't open the door. Instead I enter a door name Glanz.

Art no.13:
Those are sisters, sharing a room but don't gaduh2 like me and my sis. Hoho.. . At the notification board, it says Love Study Before You Love Somebody and the very long essay is an actual essay I wrote to my first love. Down there is a tips to start a conversation. The photo of students is me and my crush. How naughty I was. Actually I want a life like this. Yes, I want a Hugo Boss too, and a room in the sky where I can see the moon.. .

Art no.14:
I give this art a name, UPSR, PMR and SPM, the siblings are getting ready for school. In Facebook I tagged my friends when I was in SK Subang. I miss the so much and hope to see them again. Hm, but not all because this art is old and I add new old friends. Got it? Hoho kalau cakap BM pun tak dapat faham. I always miscommunication.

Art no.15:
These girls are in a theme park, don't know about each other, they are from different races and cultures(except the one with wings), but feel free to be friends with each other.

Art no.16:
Aku cukup pantang dengan orang yang mempersendakan agama aku. I made this art with a feeling of anger. I was online and I saw an offensive comments. That girl with starry, and a moon tudung is the symbol of Islam. Showing a rebellious emotion. The guy with spec is praying for the racism to end. Those twins are unsatisfied also and the crying blood thing is the sinful who plays with my religion. They spiky hair is the unsatisfied person also. Menangis air mata darah sekalipun, tak mugkin dimaafkan.

Art no.17:
A Muslim fighter, about to slaughter the last Zionist. But they come to a 50-50 situation. We never know what will happen in the future. The 4 colored hearts back there are the color of Palestinian flag. These are the actual meaning of this art.

Art no.18:
These two are a symbolic of angel and devil. They just can't seem to get along no matter where they are.

Art no.19:
Cinta berbeza asal usul. They can meet but impossible to be together. Don't cry dude, you can still see her, right?? Inilah cinta di zaman sekarang, aye?

Art no.20:
I miss my school life so much. The characteristics adalah kebiasaannya ada di sekolah. The green-board has my name, my bff, Faizah's name, Cik Didie cutes and more. That new teacher dibuli dengan jets dan disapa pelajar bajet cute. Semua sedang santai. Pelajar zaman sekarang.. . They should know when to play and study, as well to respect teachers.

To be continued.. .

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen