Freitag, 19. August 2011

Hello again UiTM

Good day! I feel quite tense. I don't know why but I believe I could be better this semester.
I've decided to change a little about myself, first I will try to change my appearance. Wow, when I looked back at my photos when I was in the first semester, that is quite childish. So, I don't use the clothes again. This time, I believe, I could look more mature.

Ouit. I don't care about my look actually, but people always view someone by the look first and not the kinship in that someone. It is not fair but this is life and I have no choice but just go with the flow.. . Hmm.. .

I go back there with less junks and I only bring things that I use. Banyak juga sampah aku bawa sem lepas. Huh. Life must go on. I need to show myself more. I will study harder. Seriously, I hate my pointer last semester. 3.++. All because of subject COM161 a.k.a Mass Media. It's fine. Lesson for me.

I go to Dewan Syahbandar, do the what I suppose to do and just go back to my old room. It is empty and I thought that I was the only one that arrived first. But I see luggage. Then I just unpack my things with the help from my mom and then we go out to Masjid Tanah to buy things. What I bought is a new pair of white slippers. Why? I lost another one at home.

Time moves so fast and mom and dad left me here. Hope they're just fine at home with my siblings. I will miss my mom's cooking and all of them at home. So, I was alone in the room. I waited for my other roommates to get home but they never showed up. Shockingly, they returned days later. Oh, they was sleeping at a hotel with one of my roommate's relation. Untunglah!

Then they all returned and all I can say that time, 'here we go again!'

I will keep my promise and try my best to avoid problems. I will listen to every single advice given by my family. But dad, I am sorry because I can't stop wasting money over foods. Just let me the Non-Resident@NR and I will cook myself and try to keep money.

To my classmates, let's be cool with each other yeah? No more rudeness or arrogance to each other. We have to look at each other's faces until we grad. Hopefully we can be good friends and succeed together, play less, learn more. Remember our parent's effort to let us study here. They use money and not leaf. Untuk ingatan bersama.

Yeah, no doubt, we will respect strangers and be rude to them once we get to know them.
(statement pedas)

To my new lecturers, pantun untukmu:

Buah cempedak di luar pagar,
Ambil galah tolong jolokkan;
Saya budak baru belajar,
Kalau salah tolong tunjukkan.

Good day and always remember, everyday is a new day!

2 Kommentare: