Mittwoch, 24. August 2011

Dreams

As a normal human being, I believe that everyone got their own dreams or wishes, just waiting to make it come true. Like me, some of my dreams are more to just dream and I think it will never come true. But I can try to do what I want in life. Like most people say, "you only live once, so use it well".

Some of us attempts to do things that might end ourselves into an unwanted situation. If I want to start reaching my dreams, I will think about it. Long enough, and I will try to proceed it. I have few times failed to chase my dream, probably because I was still immature that time. I always remember a quote I heard from a movie that says "fikir dulu sebelum buat, jangan lepas dah buat baru nak fikir!"

Hopefully I am mature right now. In my age now, I need to think about how I want to handle my life seriously. I talked to few of my friends in the social networks and seems that it is hard to live without your parents because all this time we are living with their help. So in that time, we have to forget our dreams and just work for money to pay the rent, bills and foods. If we are live to work, the dreams will never be achieve.

For me, I have few things I want to do in life, except working, put that aside for a while. I daydreamed everyday. If I get 'that job', I will be able to make my dreams come true.

You probably wondering about what my dreams were. Ok I will tell.

I want to travel the world and explore. I will study about cultures and arts.

I am a very curious person and I also want to try new things. Well, I don't know whether I could do it or not (according to the qualification), I want to own a light airplane and the license as well, so I could bring my parent to wherever they want to go. I will start from the bottom. But if I can't, I will just work and get free tickets for my family to fly around the world.

As told by my dad, I can find cheap airplane and able to get the license! :3

For now, I still keep that dream because I am currently studying, I need to focus first, study and gain information and follow all the tips given by lecturers, then I believe that I can do the kick-start to achieve it! This time, I will make sure that this is for sure. There are also so many other things I want to do like studying about how to play musical instruments, cooking and study other languages.

A space for me to learn how to play piano like a professional!

Almost forgot, the things I said about avoiding ourselves from getting to any unwanted situation, it is something like, for example, that someone have a very cool dream and they have money to make their dreams come true, and we intend to follow that person. No. There are things that don't really use money. I am worried if that wannabe (not any of you I mean) will make crazy things like getting a loan from ah long or bank to just to make their dreams come true. So we are given a brain, think wisely and it is fine for us to don't have any dream at all, we will not go to hell if we don't do it.

Temptations everywhere. We just gonna have to think whether this one is good or bad. As long as it doesn't break the rules of religion it is fine.

So, let's reach our dreams!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen