Sonntag, 11. September 2011

My Hidden Messages (5)

Art no. 41:
I love a guy so much. This is a song by Flop Poppy - Aku dan Kamu. This is our song in our time. The art is what we can see in the music video. I added a heart and a his name. I love him so much and I am willing to wait for him if he waits for me too.. .

Art no. 42:
N.Gins Lab :)

Art no. 43:
The brown and the blue striped shirts. A perfect combination!

Art no. 44:
It doesn't look like the Moonlight Museum in Klonoa Lunatea's Veil.. :'(

Art no. 45:
The real message: Sleepwalking.

Art no. 46:
Yes. In my dream, I was in a place like the Hot Air Skyway.

Art no. 47:
I don't know the name of a game when I was a kid. It is about a cat and checkerboard.. . Hm hm

Art no. 48:
This is Aurorra Salwa. A very ... song. Ah ah Ah.. .

Art no. 49:
Cajun Fox.

Art no. 50:
From this moment, I will make more arts with quotations and something like that. An art with message.. . Then more people will see the meaning in my arts clearly.

Okay. Hopefully you all enjoy seeing the secrets.
GOOD DAY AND STAY TUNED!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen