Sonntag, 11. September 2011

Career Prospect Exhibition



Career Prospect Exhibition or CAPE is an event made by part 2 students from Mass Communication. This event are related to our CMP281(communication management policy) subject and includes about 20% to our assignment marks.

Each class got 3 booth and it needs to be decorate according to what they got. Like my class, we got the Office Management. Other got Art&Design, Tourism, Business and more. So we do the Event Management and other 2 related with OM. We dressed in office wear.

The decoration and stuffs are made by them. Chairs, mat, lampu lip lap, candles and more. I do almost nothing. Just the words above our booth and do whatever to make the booth clean. Not to mention playing sabotage. Hahhaa very nice. The balloon will not explode.

Songs? This is my chance! I played Ridge Racer type.4 Direct Audio. It was the best idea to do. Not only I played my favorite music loudly, I also shared the music with them.

I don't want to talk much. Hopefully these photos are enough to show some of the things. I don't have much photos and it is not mine.. . One day I'll bring my own camera.. .

Launching ceremony about 8.30 a.m.

Our glamorous booth.

The texts.

Our class members.

Peeps giving some information and explain more about our booth to the new rector (red)and our new coordinator (checkered). The woman with yellow file is our CMP281 lecturer, Madam Raihan. She always support me when I fall.. :') Hope to have her for the next sem!

"Good" :)

Then the time goes by. It will be like a short story if I wrote rest of em. Other students seems jealous because our booth got place to sleep. About foods and stuffs. Yeah, I was very angry with a friend of mine. He works at the registration table. We had a conversation. Then he said he has to go to the toilet. So I helped him watching the table and I want to ciao to eat after he return. He never return. Damn it. I took his work pulak dah. He sat in his booth. Ouit! How dare you. Exploring other booths and more.

Finally, it all ends.

So soll es bleiben. I like them so much!

Posters and videos made by my classmate, Qamarul a.k.a Botak and friends. I can see that everybody was stunned when they see the video. Brilliant job, right? :)

THEN I FAINTED AFTER MAGHRIB AND WAKE UP AT 5.A.M.
and fever. Just look at those air conds in our booth.

"This event are better than last year's" said the Coordinator, Mass Communication and Media Studies.. .

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen