Sonntag, 11. September 2011

I Miss Her So Much

Assalamualaikum WBT.. .


First thing first, perkenalan kami memang menarik. One day in the year 1999 in SRA Subang, in the classroom, both of us had a big fight. If I am not mistaken, I was the one who started it. It's because of my lost color pencils. (then what happen only we know and remember).

Then we became the best buddies ever and never fight or having any misunderstandings! Everything we do together. Recess, class, hang out, play, almost everything!! ! She's the best! She is my sister! No one can replace her! I experienced the best moments with her.


This is my bff!! :)
No one can take her no.1 place.

I cried so loud when we were separated from each other when we were 11 years old, the time I moved to a new house. Stupid distance! Stupid new place! Stupid years! I even separated from Syafirul and more of them!! !

If possible, I want to stay with her forever. I want to finish our UPSR, PMR and SPM together. But cruel fate.. . What can I do. Hmm :'(

Damn new place! I even forget to call her! I was so busy playing100000000x!! ! Years and years goes by. Then I called her but the number cannot be used. Her dad changed the number! Ohhhh~!! ! (that time I still don't have my phone. I used my dad's). Then my life ends.

When I was in form 4 I got the same class with Sya and Dila. They accompany me and it's ever blessed. Allah tak akan biarkan aku keseorangan. They become my buddies.. . Then days and days are passed, Facebook have been invented. At first I don't have Facebook. Then my friend from Argentina, Federico suggests me to make one. Then he become my first friend ever. Then my sister and I quickly look for Faizah. I never made it.. :'((

I thought I will never see her again. Alhamdulillah, one day she adds me. She remember me! Then we chat but it is not enough! I want to meet! I want to see her. Sadly, I tried to go to her house few times but she is not at home :'( Why.. ?? ? Oh the pain.. :'(

When I miss her I stalk her profile. Shy to say hi because she have so many new friends. Siapalah aku.. . Sob sob.. :'( I always want to talk to her. But I think she chats with her other friends. Siapalah aku (again.. :()

These are the photos from her Facebook dan keluhan hatiku.. .

I miss her and her whole happy family.. . Yes I remember her home address.. .254 ehem-ehem. I love looking at her home using Google Earth :)
Adik-adik dia pun dah besar. Fasihah, Faiz and more, plus new siblings.

Her mom. I miss her cooking. Especially the laksa.. <3 Assalamualaikum, mak! :)

Her dad. She looks like him. Hehe (actually I don't know what caption I want to put :p)

See this? These are the receipts from our school. Notice that there was her name cut and replace with my name. Teacher, teacher. Also, look at the dates.. !

It should be like this.. Grad together in SMK Subang.
(I put my face at the left girl beside her.. .)

Yeah. Grad with her and all her classmates. Some I know since we were kids too.. . I should be in this school photo and their school book! D':

Then we continued our studies. Jauhnya jarak kita.. :'(
She got UiTM Perak. UiTM with so much AD courses.. .

Kawan Ijah.. . Who are these girls? I am so jealous!! :'(

Guy-friends? I am not jealous.. :)

Ya Allah rindunya. Segala-galanya tak dapat diungkapkan. Aku nak menangis dah ni!
TAK MAMPULAH NAK MENAIP LAGI. AKU HANYA MAHU BERDOA KEPADA ALLAH SWT.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen