Sonntag, 11. September 2011

COM163

COM163 is the course code for 'writing for the mass media'.
I don't have any interest in this subject. I don't want to be a reporter.
I don't want to do stuff that have connections with journalism.
What can I do? I have to learn about this subject.

Alhamdulillah, the final exam for this subject just end yesterday (10 September 2011).
The only thing I like about this subject is when it comes to the part where I can be an Art&Design (AD) student.

Yes, although my hope to be an AD student tak kesampaian, at least I can feel like one.

Since when I become an AD student? When my class have to do an advertising for our last assignment. Comparing to other classes, our assignment title is the hardest I think. Some classes got foods and cosmetics. We got cars? Oh dear.. .

How do I look for the idea for the design? Lucky my family always drive to Nilai, the highway that got so many billboards about cars. Those are my muse. More like plagiarism :D Hehehe

I will not give up before I try. How hard can I find the information? I got my partner who can help. Meet my partner, Hafiz. Lucky me I got to do the assignment with him. He is a very nice and calm person. Good enough to be my buddy :) Beside our problems, we work together and manage to finish the assignment. Yes it is hard because we can't see each other due to Eid-Ul-Fitr holidays. Then, this is the result of our advertisement.

Am I qualified to be an official AD student? Hihi

Forget to mention. Both of us are AD students in our Mass Communication (MC) class. Coincidence.. . It feels good. My hobby have helped me to make this advertisment to finished in a very short time. Thanks to my sister for installing the Photoshop. Lucky me I start learning to use Photoshop since I was in middle school.

Danke schön to my favorite channel, Deutsche Welle that helped me to choose a car.
I watched Drive It! and look for the latest car. I found Audi A6 Avant.. . We also have write about the car at the back of the design. It has been submitted successfully.. . Alhamddulillah.. .

Also, this is the video of the car. Curious? You'll love this car.. .

http://www.google.com.my/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=3&sqi=2&ved=0CCQQtwIwAg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DmwLv1JPa10s&ei=At9rTrPjGcXsrAe-ncDHBQ&usg=AFQjCNHJFQ0bn_dSjIkfFcHm40QWbRAVMQ

Guten Tag, Alles!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen