Dienstag, 3. Mai 2011

Me? Haha

If I were interviewed.

What were you like when you were a kid?

Naughty and always talk nonsense. But I am kind and quite smart.. ;)

If you had a billion dollars, what would you do with it?
50-50 for me and my parents.

What would your dream house be like?

Like this. Inside are my family and my new family.

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why?
Dark side in me.

Do you dream often?
I dreamed of my dreams.

Describe your fighting style: drunken master or angry monkey?
I use my spicy words.

What last made you laugh?
Something my roommate says.. .

Do you like kids?
Depends.

Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
Both are just fine.. .

What is your favorite word?

Insya-Allah (God wills) ;)

What is your least favorite word?
Cursing and words that might hurt feelings.

What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
About arts, about love and about feelings.

What turns you off?
Kill joy.

What is your favorite curse word?
You're goin' to hell! (Yikes!)

What is your full name?
Saleha.. .

When is your birthday?
09 July 1992.

Who do you live with?

Family.

What do you do for school and work?
As an obedient student and a loyal employee.. :)

What music do you listen to the most?

Flop Poppy - Cinta and Aku dan Kamu.
Melly Goeslaw feat. Ari Lasso - Jika.mp3
Melly Goeslaw feat. Ari Lasso - Jika.mid
In the year 2006 and below.

Do you like to read? If so...favorite book(s)?
I am an alliterate.

Name your 3 closest friends. Which one is your very best friend?
Faizah, Adila, Syafiqah. I am sorry there are more than 3 special buddies actually!

Have you ever lost anyone you loved?
Yeah. I met him, I lost him, when I met him again in 28th Dec last year, I lost him again.

Ever been in true love?
I don't want to talk about it.

On a scale of 1-5 how organized are you?
4.

Do you excercise regularly? If so, how often?
Sit up and running.

What is your zodiac sign?
Cancer. That's why this blog is called 'road to a cancerian'.

Have any nick names? If so, what?

Leha, Leia, Adik, Sally, Saleh and more.. :)

Name a movie or movies you can watch over and over?
The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari.

Any piercings? If yes, how many and where are they?
Earrings when I was in primary school.

Do you have siblings? If so, how many?
There are 6. 4:2

What is/was your worst subject in school?
Math and History.

Do you currently play any sports? If so, what?
I don't do sports.

Do you like to dance?
I would like to do salsa, break-dance and ballet.

Name your 2 favorite colors and why?
Black and white.

Do people tell you that you act older, younger, or your age?

Yeah.. .

Did/Do you enjoy highschool for the most part?
Buddies, teachers and love-games.

Do you smoke? If yes, how much?
I don't do cigarettes.

Ever been in a physical fight? If yes how many and who were they with?

Few times when it's time to do so.

Do you regret anything?
Sunburn and being coward.

Name 5 of the most important things in your life?
-Allah SWT
-Islam
-Family
-Love ones
-Dreams

How many languages can you speak and what are they?
Malay English, Manglish, little Japanese and little Deutsch.

Do you have any phobias?
Leeches.

Ever come close to death?
Sometimes.

Ever broken any bones?
Nope.

When you die, would you rather be burried or cremated?
Bury me in Kampung Melayu Subang.

Do you play any instruments? If so, what?
Recorder and piano. I would like to try and stringed instruments.

3 physical features you get complimented on a lot?
Hair, eyes and fingernails.

Name your least favorite feature?
Uneven skin color, my teeth and scars.

What is your religion or do you not really have one?
Live and die for Islam.

Current friend that you have known the longest?
Faizah! Since 1999 until now! I love her so much.. :)

Did/do you transfer schools a lot?
Once.

Favorite animal to have as a pet?
A hawk that could send letters for me.

Ok. What else? ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen