Dienstag, 17. Mai 2011

Sophisticated & Dilemma

The day of my graduation. I have finished my studies in Transair and should receive my certification today! Again, I have to go to KL. I didn't seep today because of arts.. ;) I go there with my brother and his friends. Kak Eera and her boyfriend. Those 3 are good friends. Hm ok.

At first it is quite tiring, because we have to be there quite earily, then it is raining, and we need to find an ATM. Round-round-round. When we almost arrive to the hotel, there is an ATM centre. Hah amik kau! All the ATM's are empty. About 20 of em, and all empty. Nice.

Then we forget to photostat our I/C, so we go to 7-Eleven. They sell banana, RM1 per banana. Very delicious looking banana but I don't buy it. Yeah, going in and out of the car is quite torturing because I wear high heels.

Then we arrived at the hotel. I give Eyyla a birthday card, I made it myself. Hehe. It's her birthday! Then we go to the lounge. We are given a shirt. Nice. It is not easy to keep our cloth you know. Then we proceed our event.

Me and Eyyla, after changing our clothes.

We are given so many form to fill. All about career and continuing our studies. Hmm.. . I am so sleepy! I hate when thing like this happen on such a sophisticated day. Then it is cold. Yeah we eat thrice. All delicious foods. Nice!
Joking for a while when it's time for eat.

Eat again. I sat with Aqif on the other table. Fulled by other students.

Just for kenang-kenangan.. :')

Forget to mention, not all come for the day. Too bad. I miss them. There are only 5 of us. Me, Ramdzan, Eyyla, Eera and Aqif. What a memory.. .

Aqif recieves his certificate. Currently he is continuing his studies for CSA.

See that woman? She was an international stewardess. Mrs. Hasliza Hamid. Married and gorgeous! In her speech she told us everything (things we love). She have been around the world. I admire her and I want to travel the world like her! Then, after receiving our certificates, come a time that make all of us nervous.

Now, everybody has gone for the walk in interview. Me? Hmm.. .

Honestly I still in a dilemma. I don't know what to choose. Continuing my studies or go to the room and do the interview. They all go but me. There are two paths here, both paths are different futures. I got so tense so I called my sister and talked with her. Then I decided to continuing my studies, although in that time I haven't know the UPU result.

They all passed the wak in interview and got chance to be the new trainees for KLIA. Only I didn't go to the interview. If I go, I believe I will get accepted. Also no, I want to improve myself first and be fluent in Deutsch. I am so proud of them. Be the best you all.


I changed back my clothes. It couldn't fit the back and looks more dashing. Haha. Photo taken by Ramdzan.

There goes my dream.. . For now.. . One day, the lady Leia will return. So I will just go back to a nerdy Leia. Being a student again.

I will be in more sophisticated events after this. Insya-Allah ;)

I love all of them. Work smart and grab our dreams!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen