Dienstag, 17. Mai 2011

So Cool Life

Good day. This time I would like to tell my story about my school life.
About my schools and my opinions about it. As well as my suggestions for everyone.

First thing first.. .
Education is the most important thing for everyone because it also teach us how to live.
See, in our daily lives, we even experiencing whether good or bad things that shows us what life is all about. Okay okay I will proceed okay~

Kindergarten: Year 1998

Pasti Al-Firdaus
Kampung Melayu Subang

Classroom: 6 Al-Khuldi.

Class starts at 9:00 a.m. I still remember I am one of the tallest students here.
I wear slippers that got dinosaur prints on it and my food supplies are Twiggies by Gardenia and milk. It is enough, because school ends at 3:00 p.m.

I really like my performance there. 100 marks and A's so easy to get! I still keep my report book. I got few photos of that time. Aw! Will be uploaded soon.


Conclusion:

This is a very perfect place to send your kids, Muslims. In this kindergarten the teachers taught us to be anak soleh dan anak solehah. I suggest to everyone. Send your kids here and they will grow up and be just like me. Huhu

They teach basic things about Islam and balance it with the lesson teacher teach at other kindergartens too. Basic things like reading ABC and Alif Ba Ta, Math, Science, English, Art, Arabic and more. The most important, they teach us how to pray and to perform solat.

So effective the book used to teach us how to read. Those books are still being keep safely by me so I will pass it to my future kids. Insya-Allah.

Primary School 1: Year 1999- July 2003

Sekolah Kebangsaan Subang
Kampung Melayu Subang

Classrooms: 1-5 Gemilang.

This school is not far from the next school. It is hard for me at first. You know, waking up in the early morning. I remember going to school with our family van. Then my mom starts her part time job, taking kids to school. Then I also meet new friends.

Food? I talk about it later. I can still see my friends in the next session. Also my crush!

Miss Latifah, my 1 Gemilang homeroom teacher. I remember you.. :) I meet so many cute people. I love this moment. I just feel so regret over few things. I don't study well and so naughty and sloppy. Things I love the most is when I meet Faizah and my first love here in this school.

As the conclusion, I will send my kids in this school as well. I suggest you to send your kids here too. This is a very good place to grow useful generation. In my opinion lah.. :)

Primary School 2: Year 1999- July 2003

Sekolah Rendah Agama Subang
Kampung Melayu Subang

Classroom: 1-5 Saidina Ali.

This school always being referred as the evening school. The difference are only the badge of course, and the color or the long skirt. I have once live in a very embarrassing day by wearing the navy blue skirt to this school. Huhu.. .

Same like in the 1st school, I had Twiggies, and then only 50cents-RM1. 30cents for curry puff and 20cents for water. Em the menu changed from time to time, and I remember having asam janggut and knocking ustaz Muhammad's door and run. I am sinfulll~! T_T

I still remember meeting a good friend. Shafirul Azwan bin Hassan. He is a good friend of me and Faizah. We live in our class together like siblings and always do things together. Whether in school or after school. Not to mention about my first love. Ah the sweet 10 years old moment when that thing happened.

As the conclusion, this is a very good place to send your kids. This school have managed to gain religious people. Hmhmhm :)

New Primary Schools: 27 July 2003----->
(I have no photos of these school's badges.. .)

Sekolah Kebangsaan Buit Kemuning 2
Sekolah Rendah Agama Kampung Jalan Kebun

These 2 school are just fine but the students are not that same like I met in SKS nad SRAS. Seriously I really angry and unhappy. Their mentality are @#%$. Especially the one in SRAKJK.

In the primary school is much better. More friendly and acceptable. Malay Chinese Indian and others. Perfect for me to start developing me mind and to think outside of the box.

I can say that my years in this new place have drowned me into tears. I miss Faizah so much. My other friends and my love. Huh, I still remember the moment he waved at my shy-fully and the way he smiled before we are separated by cruel destiny. Ah! Shafirul gave me a little gift and Faizah too. I still keep what he gave me but Faizah, maafkan kita tau. Kita ni cuai. Mana tau jaga barang fragile. Tapi kita masih ingat rupa cederamata yang Ijah kasi kita tu. I love you all!

I miss all of them from SKS and SRAS. SKBK2, some of them, SRAKJK, none. Hahaahahhaa!!!
As the conclusion, I will not send my kids here. Not a chance! Haahahahha!!!

High School: 2005-2009


Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Kota Kemuning
Kota Kemuning

Classroom: 1-3 Liparis, 4-5 Arts 2.

Wow. Time move so fast. This school is nice. But the students lah. So many kids from SRAKJK go here. Argh sick! Why do I have to face them again? Especially the little Jabba the Hutt! Seriously F lah! What is she doing here. There is a high school in their Kampung but why they came here? I can't change anything. This is not my dad's school pun! Duh.

I just live my life here. With friends=buddies. Atiyah, Syafiqah, Adila and more nice people.

I don't like to talk more about what happen in this school. I just wish I could grad with my precious Faizah. In my last 2 years here, I am so sad because I got a class with some of the L. Syaza bring me back to life. I like her so much and I wish to hang out with her again, maybe she does not fell the same for me.

Because I think she dislikes me for my attitude. Dia ayu, and I am gangsta. Yeah I know. Sad, later she hang out with our class leader. Aw that sweet couple, I don't want to disturb. And yeah, nice, they have been together until SPM. I REFUSE TO DISTURB OK.

Then I start to improve my studies, with books and stuffs. Ermm.. . A high compliments for Sya and Dila. They supported me and become my best friends forever until now. They never count over anything just to make sure I succeed in school. We studied together until SPM and the moments are still clear in my memories.

As a conclusion, ada hikmah disebalik yang berlaku. I met them, and all 1 Malaysians. Sya and Dila, I miss our gila-gila years together when we were in highschool. You all are very protective and we protect each other over everything that happen. I love you all and the video both of you made anre kept well in my laptop. Muah!

Forget to mention, this school is so classy. We have rockstars, talented students and Mama.Net are filmed here. There was Hans Isaac and Vanidah Imran. Oh yeah!

But,
I have a dream. I want to grad my school in this high school.


Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Subang
Kampung Melayu Subang

My tear falls when I saw pictures of my friends in this school. So harmony and my heart beats so strong when I saw my first love. Sadly the photos are so small! I can't see a thing but the figure! Heeeeerrgghh! I am so sad! Then a love song starts to play in my foolish heart.

I liked so many guys and failed, only then, I realized my first love have been waiting for me for almost 10 years now. But I must confess. Aku masih single. Auuwww~! Ehem seriously.

I never date anyone and I want my first love to be my last. Insya-Allah.

Okay, enough with these nonsense. More stories to write! Ciao! (wiping up tears)
It could be great if I have MySpace or Facebook before I grad!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen