Dienstag, 17. Mai 2011

Remembering You.. .

It's all so sudden! I miss my first love, so badly. The craziness starts months ago when I dreamed of him. I believe that the dream are not an ordinary dream. It feels so real and before I go to sleep, I've done something so nice.

In my sleep I met him. He's grown up, and looked so handsome. He treat me very nicely and full of care. I don't want to wake up. We meet each other in a place, like an hostel. Everyday, I sneak out to meet him. But a retarded girl always disturb us. F that girl! Ishh spoiling my dream! IT'S NOT NICE!! !

Anyhow, my tears are falling when I woke up that day. What a nice ending, he always smiled at me. Well not me but my soul. Hihi.. . It is enough to make me happy. Then I quickly open my book and write about our story when we were children. From the time I met him and until the last.. . I miss him so much.

I've gone through so many thing and even sacrifice my porcelain skin for him and my dignity has fall because I looked for him. So much! I want to see him again and tell him that I love him. I suddenly have a very huge flashbacks and think about the memories we had. Although some of it are quite 'ehem.. .'

It's no use. All I can see is his picture, but all figure and I can't see his face! That picture are so small! No one know where he goes or have his number. Then I suddenly heard songs from our time. It reminds me of him. Then I listen to those songs and I felt a deep pain in my heart. My tears just can't stop falling.

I never miss anyone like this. Crying-crying. Never but I did, because of him. Is this REAL LOVE? Ya Allah.. . I wrote so many things and even try to sketch him in that book. It will never look like him. He is perfect and impossible for me to draw him.

One my favorite moment when I looked at him.

Days and days later, the result has come out! Alhamdulillah I got UiTM! With Dila! Yes her! We are able to take care of each other! The result only mom knows but she suddenly seems worry. I know I have never been far from family before. Insya-Allah I will be able to bawa diri. We keep it as a secret and only tell in at dinner time when we eat together. I feel so happy and they all tell me this and that yes I am very happy.

Days later, while preparing my stuff before I leave, I suddenly wonder, is there any possible that I will meet him there? Everytime I think of him. It would be better if I think of Allah.

Aku berdoa setiap kalinya agar bertemu semula dengan dia. Tak henti-henti aku mohon pada Allah.. . Seminggu sebelum aku sambung belajar, aku give up. Maybe Allah wants me to focus on my studies first, and I will meet him one day in our reunion. Insya-Allah. Okay. Berserahlah~ I will always keep this principle in me and you all should think like this too ;)
Own all the qualification to be his dream wife.

Marriage were made in heaven.

Good man is for good woman.

Allah knows best.

The unexpected will happen more than the expected.

Be the first and the last.

Bercinta sampai berkahwin.

and the most classic one I still remember.. .

LOVE STUDY BEFORE YOU LOVE SOMEBODY.

Z.A.M, I'll wait for you and I hope you'll wait for me too.

I still keep my hope and aku tak akan berhenti berdoa kepada-Nya.. .

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen