Dienstag, 17. Mai 2011

Choices?

UPU are open to be filled by more than thousands of lepasan SPM. There are 2 intakes a year and I feel 'forced' to fill it. Ok dad, you know what best for me right. Alright okay thank you. So I go to the internet and fill the form.

Hmm.. .
I believe I have failed the first intake because I chooses the science stream like my dad want. I want to study Graphic Design! But I could try science. I got B+. Then I failed the first intake. Yes! I will just go and working for my dreams.. .

Yes, after failing the first intake, Dila encourage me to do the begging together. We both failed the first intake. I will try buddy. We will try again. Huh, I refuse to continuing my studies actually, but this is for my family too~!

The begging form, the Art and Design field are full. So I choose a field, that I didn't know what it was. Because, I thought it has something to do with Art and Design. Okay then.. . Good thing is Sya managed to continue her studies already! She is currently studying in Perlis. Polytechnic and studying digital art! Lucky her! I got jealous and hope to be like her lah. Fickle me!

I am going to wait and see about what will happen to my future.
Working with MAS or continuing my studies in UiTM.. .

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen