Dienstag, 17. Mai 2011

After School Ends

On the previous post, I've been talking about my life in school years. Aiya, sudah loh.

I have no neighbor here. Sya and Dila are doing their stuff. Dila are handling her family business and Sya needs to take care of a stinkin' baby (Ops sorry terlepas).

So I live my lazy days with lazy things. Eat and sleep. How useless! I've done reading all the comics we got at home. Magazines and stuffs, urrgh. So I decided to stay with my grandma and to muhasabah diri to be useful. Lol it is obvious that I just make her life more harder. Dahla kena jaga big baby lagi!

I failed to get a job here. And I am still a brat and a lazy bum! Useless! I am so ashamed of myself! I HATE MYSELF! I HATE MY ATTITUDE I AM A USELESS GRANDCHILD!

So then result SPM almost out. I decided to leave. Not just to end kesusahan nenek untuk jaga aku but also a good preparation to face my SPM result. I love you grandma. I am sorry I promise I will change my life.

Days have come.

I get ready to school like everybody else. Sya, Dila. Alhamdulillah. Our SPM results are almost same. I am not so happy but I am so thankful I succeed with both of you. Ok, enough. Then we go home. Right, after taking signatures from our teachers.

Then again, I wasted my days at home doing nothing. Chatting with my friends on MySpace and Tagged, since that time Facebook is not cool to me. I chatted with my friends from overseas and talk about jobs and life. Then I realized that nowadays it it hard to get a job.. . As experienced by them. Huh~ Oh my. What am I going to do?

Crazy idea, I decided to work part time in a place nearby my house. I failed to be punctual and always late to work. Hard to earn money too. So the money I got are not spent wisely. I bought junks and junks! More to pleasure. I also got money from my dad. I hate remembering this part. I bought books of how to speak German. Yes because I know what to do to change my life now! And all the money has gone! I keep the receipts as lessons. Ah F!

I quit my job and decided continue my studies, thing I never think of when I was in high school.

Because I know what I really want in life!
All thanks to my dream about Germany!

Guten Tag, Alles!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen