Dienstag, 17. Mai 2011

New Beginning in University



2 days before we sleep in Melaka, then on the registration day the people are too much. Then we go to the dataran and get the ?? form and room number. Dila got another college. I ask the uncle "boleh tak saya nak bilik lain? :)" Not a chance I believe. Those people smiled and ok I feel embarrassed. Later, I realized that the uncle is actually the Campus Director a.k.a Rector.. #o_0#

Then punggah barang to my new room. It is quite comfortable. Tiled and the ground floor, close to the laundromat, tv and mesin gedegang. Side to Wi-Fi too. This is the best room of the college. 6 people per room including me. Luckily the room is huge comparing to other. Gosh they all look mature. I am shy!

All the first week we go for our orientation and all. So tiring. We only sleep for 2 hours. I tersengguk-sengguk hah dalam Masjid Al-Hikmah and Dewan Bendahara. The dining hall, a very long queue. The food is not that nice, I prefer the other dining hall, so I sneak to the other place, with Dila. Hihi the food are much better.

The second day is unforgettable. When taking the pass photo, gosh I hate it. I am not ready, I was about to close my mouth okay?! I see teeth! I looked ridiculous and funny and WEIRD! When I asked him to take new photo, I know exactly why he refused! Dude that was mean!

Then, to the DB again. Bla bla bla and done. Shoot! How there someone pull out my hand for election for Penghuluwati and stuff like that. Haih. Dahlah kalah, pastu tak pandai bercakap. Masak aku kena gelaklah nanti.

Glad it's over! We all pun getta hellout. Then I saw a guy talking on the phone. My heart goes dup dap dup dap! I walk further and could it be? Then it is almost dark, I waited for that guy to come out from the dining hall. I ran to him (our secret dialogues) Then we left and azan Maghrib berkumandang.. . I pray to Allah and thank him so much!

The next day, all almost same and still tiring. I got class D. Then I be the class rep and easily gets nervous. Shoot I fooled my self! I failed to do the works. Then when I remember again, I am weird, arrogant and NOT ME! I don't know why but I would like to start over again. I was a fool.

Hello, my name is Saleha, and I am not a nerd. WTF! Hahaha look at me can't stand the heat lol what a loser! L

Everything is just new. I always pray for better tomorrows. InsyaAllah.. .


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen