Dienstag, 17. Mai 2011

Temuduga Universiti

What 'ich hab gewonnen' huh? Yeah tu baru tawaran. Now is time for the interview. Interview 24 October 2010 (Transair) tu len, ni mungkin lagi len. Oh dear I am so thrilled!

I wear a simple red baju kurung with white tudung, also, I am wearing an ugly shoe. OMG how can I choose such an ugly shoe? Huh what a waste! I go to the Mass Communication 2nd intake in UiTM Shah Alam, the HQ. So many students and panels. I got Panel #10. There are lists of names for the new intake at a board. Ahh I am proud to see my name there. Then I quickly look for a name, not mine but my first love. Who know maybe I will see him again. Disappointingly, his name is not there. I am not going to cry. Huhuhu T_-`

Then, all of us are taken to a room for the interview. What do I bring? Pencils, pen. Pencils for drawing? LOL. We are given a paper to write essay. Oh dear. I don't have dictionary. I will try. Tup tap tup tap, it is done. Alhamdulillah. am quite relieve to see some peoples got stuck and unable to write the essay. Good thing for me, I got less rivals.

Then my name are in the first 15-20 students to be in the next interview. First writing, second, speaking with panels. Whut? Not all come that day and there are not more than 10 people with me. We walk to the room, wait outside. We talked and see each other's SPM results. Wow they are outstanding. I feel so shy. They all clever.

From hundreds of names, I am in Panel 10, but I am also the first to be called?! I was number one! From hundreds! Must be my day. So then I walked into the room and left them. There was two people. Man and woman. They speak English? Alhamdulillah I manage to speak very well and I can answer all the questions they asked.

Before it ends, they asked me, 'do you want to ask any question?'. They asked me few times but I said nice;y 'no, thank you, I.. . I don't have anything to ask, thank you.. :)'

AAAAAHH STUPID! WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT!?
I should ask them about my essay's result. While interviewing the also mark my paper. Huu fool you should ask that. Senile me!

After that, I go out, wish them luck and go home. Waiting for the result.. :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen