Samstag, 26. März 2011

Little about Me

I tend to be curious and interested in everything.
Indeed, I am a very curious person.

I also lean to have many hobbies.
Almost confusing.
If I am interested in something, I will be buoyant, but unfortunately I will be bored fast.
Always looking up to something new!

However, I can choose the most important thing for me to do.
I will put the priority to the highest.

I lean to want to be number one in anything rather than just to be average people.
Like other people, I always want to win.

But, I usually ignore another activity if I have focused on a certain activity.
First thing first!

In other words, I cannot do some activities at the same time.
So don't talk to me when I am doing my work.

I maybe look cheerful, enthusiastic, and bright.
But, I am actually not like my appearances. Indeed, I am antisocial with many people.
I never choose to be like this but THIS IS ME.
I am rugged individual who is straightforward and like to do things my own way.

Unluckily, my insistence on being independent can sometimes go too far and become a weakness.
Hurm.. .

I am just a normal human being. Not perfect but I always try to be better.
Know me for more than 5 years and you'll see my true color.
More like referring to the Johari Window. Hehehe
I can guarantee.. :)

1 Kommentar: