Donnerstag, 27. Oktober 2011

Theme Parks

In Malaysia, we got plenty of these places.
The most popular I think is Genting Highland.

I have an intention to go to a theme park
with my family one day. The place is not GH
only. It is a place, where my dream could come true.

What kind of dream? I am not sure. But trust me,
that place will never be disappointing.
Take a break, if you're capable to travel
to the Europe.

This beautiful theme park, probably
the most beautiful in the world,
I have to be there. It is one of my dream
since the first time I saw this place.

Where or when did I saw this place,
please watch the video below.. .

Name: Ich und Ich - So Soll Es Bleiben (It Should Stay Like This)
Destination: Adalah. Watch first.

InsyaAllah one day, I can go here with my family.
or maybe with someone.. ;)

Kita merancang, Allah SWT akan tentukan.. :)

p/s: (biarlah aku naik kereta kabel yang ada di Malaysia ini dulu) hehe

Wassalam.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen