Samstag, 15. Oktober 2011

A Week In Nilai

I spent about a week in Nilai at my cousin's, Eli. My first intention is to learn how to cook (asam pedas, the signature dish by my aunt). Too bad my aunt cooks too fast and I won't be able to come and see. It is not an excuse. Ehem.

That place is the most beautiful place in Nilai in my opinion. The reasons are simple. It is cold and the room is just too beautiful. The structures and lighting.. . Also, they got playground. Honestly, that is the only source of entertainment for me. I don't bring my laptop because I want to spend my time, talking with them all. I don't like TV, so I prefer to have a non-stop conversation with her neighbors. In-front and upstairs. Nana's family and siblings. Yep, it is the first time I saw Nana's eldest brother. He's smoking. Shh~ ;p Polite Farhan, fun Kia and cute Baby. Kitty and aunty.. . I miss aunty so much. I wish I have neighbor like them all. Yes yes yes. Not forgetting the people upstairs. Aunty Lily and family. Her children are polite and some are tooooo hyper :p

Her (Eli's) neighbors are nice people. Nana and Arif's family are so sweet. There are too many things and experiences I got along the week. Most of the time, it was raining and I forget to mention that Nana got her PMR exams along the week. I am so shy I would not be able to teach her Mathematics. Still, I manage to help her with Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.. :) Also we played piano, cucurucho! :D And I told him to be a great designer and design clothes for me one day.. .

So many things I found and learn here but there are something else that really disappointing me. Biarlah rahsia.. :( Things I done, out, snap photos, and more. Hope to share the photos soon! :)

It will be sad if I burden Mokteh and Pokteh. So it is better if I gettahellaout after a week. I love them so much. I promise I will never forget your advice.. .

Be back to this post soon!

Take care and bye bye.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen