Samstag, 15. Oktober 2011

No Life

In my few days after holidays, I decided to work part time. Somewhere.. .
Too bad, abah told me "rehat je kat rumah". I obey sudey. I can fill up these days
with what I do best. Cooking, lepaking, santai, outing, Deutsching, and sleeping.
It is kinda weird. In college I sleep for a long time but I can't do so at home.
Oh sick.. .

So far, nothing special happened and I just couldn't wait for my final exam's result.
Found out from Facebook. Some people made an event about the final exam.
It is on the 04th of November 2011. All these times I just being bother to check out
the student portal because I JUST COULDN'T WAIT!

So, I just get back to what I planned during the final weeks in college (after exams).
Huaaarrhh~

Eat till the fullest
Fix my complexion
Learn Deutsch
OK ke KO on Gempak Magazine
Shop for new clothes
Movies
and
Hangouts

So far I manage to do some of these things.

Done for now. Guten Tag!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen