Samstag, 15. Oktober 2011

Semester 2 Break

Some of the things are changed, and I realized it was my fault for being too 'preoccupied'. I really want to apologize to all of them. Other things, I am not sure too. About studies, improved I guess.. :)

Yes. Thanks to Allah for giving me another chance to improve my studies. Previously, I only get 3.25 for my CGPA. That is low. I blame my Mass Media and co-curriculum subject. P.A.R.T, Why? Because the chapters involves are the 12 and 13. I read again from 1-11. Haven't got chance to study the last two because time for study is up. Yes I haven't sleep until the day for that exam.

Lesson for me here, always study and not remembering only for exams. And, the co-curriculum that time is the Kesatria Negara. More like army stuffs and compulsory for part 1 students like me. By the time for the physical test, I fell ill. All so sudden!! ! That is not my day. 0 mark for me. Thanks a lot you evil S*%#!! So I just rest with some other mulut celupars beside me! Doh!

Alhamdulillah I am not alone. I got Dila with me that time. With all these lame reasons of mine, I will make sure it won't happen again. Like the Malay says "jangan biar pisang berbuah kali kedua". Shame on me too. Embarrassing result! Sorry parents!

And now.

I manage to improve my attitude. It is fine to be alone and not being with other people beside me. I got two malaikat and Allah with me all the time. I can go anywhere I want without being controlled and I feel much more peace. Still, I want to hang out with them. I like my classmates so much. But I don't really have a choice. My dad didn't send me there for free. So you know what I mean. Please understand.. :)

Oh ok. Then I go back to the way it should be. Everything seems easy to me. Not to mention the stressful time to cover all chapters. This must be the shortest semester ever! Tup tap tup tap, after the joy and efforts we all gave, it finally ends. The last paper ends in the 30th September 2011. Me and my roommates are able to do our room clearance early, so we can gettahellouttahere as fast as possible. No more bed sheet, being washed, so I keep my mattress folded in half. There's no way I am sleeping on that naked bed. So I decide to bring a flat mattress in part 3. Not only better but comfortable. So that time, I just have to be patience.. :) Patience is a virtue!

On the last day of the exam and in the campus, I wear a black ZNK, khaki Padini and green tudung. And still, my black Power sandal. The paper is not bad. Only my pens are making my life harder. I accidentally left my favorite and special Faber-Castell pens on my working station. Then I used my precious Stabilo Performer, the samples. Well, they saved me. Danke schon, Schwan!

Back to my room, on the last day of this semester, I finished packing all my stuff and wait for my brother to fetch me.. . Too bad! I hate putting someone in trouble because of me. Since that time is still morning (exam starts at 0830hours), I listen to my mid. music. Then I fell asleep, with earphone, I barely heard my brother calling me. He's on his way. Oh dear the room is so pleasant, with the very good temperature and weather.. . Why today.. . Huh. I was the 4th person who leaves the chamber. Some other thing, and then I leave. Take care you all.

Then me and my brother are going to eat. We came to a wrong place. The worst place ever! No water to wash hands, lots of flies and stinks! I was a fool, I ordered the foods too early! Fool me! As usual, nasi putih and tom yam. I asked for seafood tom yam. Hrrghh I'll post about this story in my upcoming post.

Terserempak Dila kita yang berbaju Dang Wangi.. :3 Then we had a little chat, and we leave the dump. Then I noticed a huge garbage can. F^$*! I go back to my brother's house, and then my dad fetch me home. Two trips. I am a trouble maker. Alhamdulillah, I arrived at home safely.. .

SO THEN MY HOLIDAY STARTS!

p/s: I will wait for my final exam result for this semester in the 4th November 2011!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen