Samstag, 15. Oktober 2011

Nerds & Geeks

These two categories are not same and may have few differences.
Recently, I am quite curious to find out the difference.
But things I am sure, that they are some high quality people.
Yes, comparing to the jocks and bitches. They are way much better.

It started when I have been called as 'nerd' by some people I know out there.
It's been years, since I was in school. At first, I thought nerds/geeks are people
who are wearing specs and unfriendly. Such judgmental freaks! They don't know me.

Here is the link that tells you the differences:

And look what I've found!

Then, try this too:

My result:
I'm 42.5% nerdy!
My computer appears to be my best friend!

» Take the Nerd Test at MindViz

The conclusion is, I can be considered as a member of these groups. Among these four,
I am not the dork. Dweeb? Depends. And hey! I am proud! I don't give a damn about what people want to say about people like us! And those some people should NEVER THINK that we wish we were popular like them. We are the people that rule the world.

Nerds is a compliment!

UNITE!!! !! !


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen