Sonntag, 5. Februar 2012

Balancing


"Assalamualaikum.. !"

This is my ? times I updated my blog, but I intend to do something new.
Rather just keep telling you all about my dull life, I want to change that
to something that have worth in it.

Yes.

Starting from this moment, I want to create more story about what happen
nowadays, no matter where it occurred. We are living in the same planet, aye?

Senang kata, aku ingin mendekatkan hati aku yang penuh dengan kejahilan
dengan ilmu Islam, dan seterusnya, I would like to share some of my knowledge
and experience with you all with the hope that you will take it as a lesson you
should and shouldn't follow.

Aku ingin hidup ini diberi keredhaan dari Allah SWT.

InsyaAllah. I'll try do spend some time to make my tazkirah.
You may find it little offensive, but that is how I get my life
closer to the people nowadays and I want to do it, secara sempoi.

I refuse to act like a hypocrite. I will always be me. But that is my way to dakwah.

No matter what, InsyaAllah I will try my best to avoid mistakes
in the contents of my posts.

Any questions, feel free to ask me. Terima kasih.. .

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen