Freitag, 19. April 2013

Fair Enough

Assalamualaikum and good day.

I must admit, fighting is something I couldn't avoid. It keep coming at me. If only I could shout to those people that I don't want to fight anymore. I really hope that by the end of this month, I won't hate anyone and there are no one that hate me. I am sorry for my previous attitude that hurt you physically and mentally.

If you want to live by hating me, I can't help you with that. There are plenty of ropes and please, help yourself. My parents never taught me to hate or keeping grudge. That is so wrong. Yes. I don't want to stay like this.

So, to anyone who hated me until today, it's up to you. I just want to let you know that I am not the person you used to know. I am different now.

Fair enough? You don't want me and I don't want you too. I'll be moving on with my new life. The old times, let it be. If you want to keep it as a memory, go on. Because I won't do the same. From this moment I don't know you. After all you wanted all this to happened didn't you?

I am happy with my new life. Yes fair enough. Enough saying. TTYN.
Greetings from Coastal Remains.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen