Dienstag, 16. April 2013

Semester 5 Break

Assalamualaikum.. .

Haaa.. . What a relief! I have finished my 5th semester in my studies. One semester to go and I am free! What I face most of the time during this semester? So many. Good things and bad things.. . Unpredictable, always happened, bro. Sick!

Lecturers, alhamdulillah, so far I still managed to stay away from trouble. But yeaaa.. . I am so unlucky his semester when it comes to health. I am sick since the early semester. Me and my roomate. Both of us got gastric and affect our performance in class. I often absent most classes and especially a morning class on Friday. I absent without MC and I didn't informed my lecturer that I am sick those time.

It may only sound like an excuse. So it is better if I don't say anything.

Going through the subjects.. :

1.Advertising: My, my. I've changed my mind. Being an advertiser is hard. But I learned new things and yeah. I don't want to work in this field.. :p

2.Event Management: I feel like a tourism student. I love this subject and I don't know who to blame for why our lecturer's attitude towards us changed. She looked like an artist 'Fazura', except for her professionalism in teaching us have made us 'lost behind'. Or event 'Earth Rehab 2013' is.. . is.. . Nevermind.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXteKX7tCDQ

3.Entrepreneurship: I don't do much in this assignment 'Goat-Cha' (about goat and frozen lamb), but I am very thankful that during the biggest presentation, we managed to grab our panels' heart and I am very sorry and I wish I could do anything, anything at all for my fellow teammates who do all the hard-work  I am lazy and stupid and I am sure that they won't take me in their group next semester.. :'(

4.Communication Research: I am scared of this woman. I dreamt about her, asking me to pass up the assignment. With that xxxs of her. I am scared to talk to her in class but alhamdulillah I am happy to learn this subject. Approching people and stuff.. :)

5.Broadcasting: This semester, this subject used so much money. And also there are so many misunderstandings and fights happening. Most of it, probably caused by me? I don't know. I don't want to blame anyone, as everybody at their worst time. I am thankful to Allah that after the shooting and fight ends, everyone are being nicer and we are living in the harmonious anyone can only imagine. Still, the lecturer still don't like us (?).

6.Economics: Yes, I have failed this subject an d I had the best lecturer ever. He teach us, with love. InsyaAllah, I will pass this subject and hoped to see him again. But outside of academic.. :)

Friendship and friend and just-like-that relationship. I don't know.. .

Oh yes, I lived with 2 juniors in the hostel. Linda and Aida. Office Management and Art and Design student. 3 of us in that cute room, with the best view.


From this window, I can see that haunted water tank.. :) Sadly I don't have the photos of those wonderful girls. I would like to take them for a ride next semester. With Mai, of course.. :)

I don't fight with anyone. I don't want to stay angry with anyone.

May the result of my final exam changed my destiny.. :) Aamiin.. :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen